Ronda, Cebu – A farmer from Ronda town was killed when his was attacked by his Carabao. 50 year old Francisco De Aquino sustained several and broken bones after his own Carabao went on a rampage. He was dead on arrival at the hospital.
The family of the victim immediately sold the animal after incident because they needed money for the burial and other expenses. The buyer when interview by a local TV station said that he had the carabao slaughtered because it was wild and he wanted prevent it from harming someone else.
Here is a video from GMA news about the incident:
- All About Cebu (rrhcssr.wordpress.com)
- PDI mascot Guyito a hit in Lucban harvest festival (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Of CARAmoan and CARAbao … (sophomorejinx.wordpress.com)
- Balbakwa Recipe (Cebuano Ox Skin and Tail Stew) (petrosabsalon.wordpress.com)
- We Filipinos are Mild Drinkers – Alejandro Roces (travelagos.wordpress.com)