Aboitiz Land successfully held the ICancervive “Dance to Combat Breast Cancer” last Saturday at the Persimmon Plus. The event was for the benefit of breast cancer patients and programs relating to breast cancer awareness. The event was the culmination of the company’s support for this year’s Pink October. The 2-hour marathon was led by internationally certified fitness instructors Edcel Seniedo, Maricar Durano and Francis Isidro, all from Fitness First Cebu. The event featured 3 group exercise programs of Fitness First Cebu: Sh’Bam, BodyCombat, and Zumba. It was a well attended and the participants had a wonderful time sweating out to fight breast cancer.
Here are some pictures and videos from the event:
- Pink October : Dance Marathon at the Persimmon Plus (cebuislandlive.com)
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Taking matters into my own hands (michellerisi.com)
- Retro Music Video (Breast Cancer Awareness #4) (thebuzzkillblog.com)
- Breast Cancer Awareness calendar (members.jacksonville.com)
- Is the NFL’s Pink Breast Cancer Campaign Doing More Harm than Good? (usnews.com)
- 7th Pink October Run Cebu
- Charity work and Fitness could mix!