Typhoon Pablo is currently at the Sulu sea after leaving the Cagayan de Oro area. After making landfall in Davao Oriental at dawn, it crossed Mindanao first going to Compostela Valley then to Agusan del Sur to Bukidnon then to Misamis Oriental before exiting to the Sulu Sea. At 2:00 pm today, Pablo was spotted 70 km South of Tagbilaran City and it was going West Northwest at a speed of 26 km/h.
The typhoon is expected to maintain to travel WNW going to Palawan. Heavy to intense rain will be felt in Bohol, South Cebu, Southern part of Negros Oriental, Misamis, and the Zamboanga peninsula in the next few hours. PAGASA has not updated its storm signals issued 11 am this morning.
- Super Typhoon Pablo update: Only 12 areas under signal No.3 as typhoon traverses Bukidnon (cebuislandlive.com)
- Super Typhoon Pablo update: Typhoon landfalls over Cateel, Davao Oriental; Southern Cebu now under signal No.3 (cebuislandlive.com)
- Super Typhoon Pablo update: Typhoon gaining strength; Southern Cebu now under Storm Signal No.2 (cebuislandlive.com)
- 12 Mindanao areas now under signal No. 3 (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- ‘Pablo’ makes landfall in Baganga, Davao Oriental; storm signals raised over 24 of 26 Mindanao provinces (mindanews.com)