Guevarra and Gomez will be representing the Philippines in separate international pageants. The 19 year old Gomez will be going to Spain this December for the 2012 Miss Intercontinental beauty contest. Gomez will be flying to Malaysia for the Miss Tourism International tilt to be held on New Year‘s Eve.
The other winners in last weekend’s grand coronation night held at the UP Theater in Diliman, Quezon City were Mutya ng Pilipinas Overseas Communities Maribee Tiburcio, 1st runner-up Emma Tiglao of Central Luzon, and 2nd runner-up Lara Grace Lacap of Quezon City.
Aside from bagging the Tourism crown, Rizzini Alexis Gomez was awarded best in swimsuit. After failing to qualify in the 2012 Bb. Pilipinas and failing to win in the Miss World Philippines, the pretty Cebuana will finally be coming home with a crown in her head. Congratulations to all the winners and participants!!!
- Rizzini Alexis Gomez Wins Best in Swimsuit at Mutya ng Pilipinas 2012! (adventuresofabeautyqueen.com)
- Top Winners! at Mutya ng Pilipinas 2012: Camille Guevarra and Rizzini Alexis Gomez! (adventuresofabeautyqueen.com)
- Here they are…the Mutya ng Pilipinas 2012 Winners! (normannorman.com)
- My Top 10 Picks for Mutya ng Pilipinas 2012 (normannorman.com)
- Rizzini Alexis Gomez: An ABQ Top 4 Choice in Mutya 2012 (adventuresofabeautyqueen.com)
- Mutya ng Pilipinas 2012: 2 Cebuanas join pageant (cebuislandlive.com)
- Rizzini Alexis Gomez: waiting for lady luck of Mutya to smile at her (normannorman.com)