Ayala Center Cebu is one of the major malls in Cebu City. The impression of many is that Ayala caters more on the “richer” market segment. The Class A and B is indeed the market most shops in Ayala Center Cebu but it does not mean that you cannot enjoy malling when you are on a limited budget.
One of the major expense of malling is food. If you really want to be full, typically you might need to spend around 100 pesos per person on a meal. There is actually a place in Ayala where you can spend less but get a filling lunch. It is called Mall Express Cafeteria.
The Cafeteria is located at the highest floor near Fitness First Cebu. It serves viands carenderia-style. A good meal could be less than 50 pesos ($1.20). Mall Express offers a lot choices from vegetables, meat, fish, pancit, and dessert. The last time I went there, I paid around 328 for a meal for 5 with drinks. Check it out!
With their prices, you will have more money for movies, clothes, or Time Zone. 😉
- New Balance run to be held in Cebu July 8 (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Cebu City Council Bans Corporal Punishment (cebuislandlive.com)
- Press Release: Live.. Work.. & Play at the New Ayala Center Cebu (laagannacebuana.wordpress.com)
- Annabelle Rama files libel against 3 showbiz personalties; almost sure running for Cebu City North district congressional seat (cebuislandlive.com)
- Shangri-La Mactan wins HRRACI Hamburger Throw Down Competition (cebulive.wordpress.com)