As part of its hospital week, the Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center (VSMMC) hosted a run dubbed as “Hero’s Run: Takbong Kalusugan, Kapatiran, at Kabayanihan” yesterday morning. Over 1,000 runners joined the event and it was heavily supported by the VSMMC employees. There were 3 distances to choose from: 3K, 5k, or 10k.
- With privatization, will costs in Vicente Sotto hospital go up? (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Cebu’s public hospital woes (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Annabelle Rama files libel against 3 showbiz personalties; almost sure running for Cebu City North district congressional seat (cebuislandlive.com)
- 30 Days of Truth day 14 (carlarenee45.wordpress.com)
- Spyro: A Hero’s Tail (gamespot.com)