I wanted to lose weight and I guess running is the “cheapest” exercise. I decided to invite some friends and join some fun runs.
First fun run: Glamour Run by STC Batch 87
Date: September 19, 2010
Categories: 1.5K Glam Category – where participants dress up and have make up stations in lieu of water stations.
Entrance Fee: 250
Freebies: Singlet, Certificates, Snacks (meat roll and hotdog), shampoo
It was our first run in years and we were just practically jogging and walking in our 3k. It was fun though and we wanted to do it more often. After the run, we had a BIG breakfast in Pancake House Ayala.
Fun Run 2: World Heart Day Run
Organizer: Philippine Heart Association – Cebu Chapter
Date: September 26, 2010
What I got: Singlet, water bottle, snacks
The red singlets were nice and the gang wasn’t complete because Lee and Jess did not make it. We still decide to do 3k since we have to work at Parkmall after the run.
3rd Run: Pink October Run, Ayala Terraces Cebu
Date: October 3, 2010
To celebrate the Breast Cancer Awareness month, Ayala Center sponsored a run along with several organizations
What we got: A cool Singlet, Banana book pictures, snacks, milo, iced tea
It was a fantastic run. Leah, Tarah and their boyfriends joined the running group. We even saw Mama, Papa, and Maikee at the run. We look forward to a bigger group in the next runs.
- CBM fun run slated June 16 (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Reminscing My Fun Run Experience (fun4jules.wordpress.com)
- Run-D.M.C. to Reunite at Fun Fun Fun Fest (rollingstone.com)
- Mother’s Day fun runs raise millions (bigpondnews.com)
- Jul. 4: Sierra Madre hosts Fourth of July Firecracker Fun Run (lanewser.net)
- Win a double pass to Run Melbourne Fun Run (colesonline.com.au)