Unlike last year the company that I am connected was some activities in the 1Cebu expo, I visited the 1Cebu expo out of my personal capacity. I did not go as often as I wanted to but nevertheless I was able enjoy the expo and took some memorable photos.
The first event that really interest me is the 1Cebu Auto Meet. I knew some friends who participated in the event and I really had a good time in the 2010 event. 2011 1 Cebu Auto Meet was no different. I see many of the cars that were displayed last year and most clubs have new models to help draw crowds in the event. I see so many photo enthusiasts clicking their way at the site of beauty…cars and girls alike.
My next visit was with my wife because she wanted to check out what were the products displayed at the exhibit booths. We looked around and ended up buying kolo chips from Madridejos and cornick from the visiting Ilocos Norte.
The last time I visited the expo at the CICC was with Steph, Josie, and Carlo Boy. We really enjoyed the bibingka from Ronda and Steph bought some beads and recycled goods in the booth sponsored by 6th District Congressman Luigi Quisumbing. We also watched the rehearsals for the Pasigarbo sa Sugbo.
Too bad, I was not able to watch Pasigarbo sa Sugbo actual performance. All in all, I am looking forward for next year and I am expecting a bigger event.
- Annabelle Rama files libel against 3 showbiz personalties; almost sure running for Cebu City North district congressional seat (cebuislandlive.com)
- Tomorrow is the last day of the PAG-IBIG condonation program (cebuislandlive.com)
- Cebu youths explore Europe (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Where to shop in Cebu? (180roadtrip.wordpress.com)
- Cebu FOODtrip! (180roadtrip.wordpress.com)
- CCCI’s ‘Man of the Year’ to invest in DVD for tour guides (newsinfo.inquirer.net)