About these ads

Greg Slaughter helps Smart Gilas beat Qatar in the Asian Games

17 Nov
Smart Gilas logo

Image via Wikipedia

Greg Slaughter, the former star of the vaunted University of the Visayas Green Lancers helped the Smart Gilas Philippine Men’s Basketball Team beat Qatar 90-68.  Slaughter was one of the 6 players who scored in double figures.  He had 12 points and 5 rebounds.  The ex-Green Lancer is slowly becoming of the most dependable big men in Philippine basketball.

caloycomment: The Cesafi missed him this season and his transfer probably is the biggest reason why UV is not the champs this year.  Even if his departure left some hurt feelings to some Cebuanos, I am sure that they are proud that Slaughter is doing well in the international level. I hope basketball fans will always remember that Greg Slaughter started his Philippine basketball career in Cebu. Way to go, Greg! I hope Junmar Fajardo will join you soon in the national team.

About these ads

8 Responses to “Greg Slaughter helps Smart Gilas beat Qatar in the Asian Games”

1. matt November 22, 2010 at 12:14 am #

great one

2. limewire info November 22, 2010 at 8:02 pm #

ah

3. przeprowadzki wrocław December 8, 2010 at 10:44 am #

As for me it is a truely smart point of view. I usually meet people who rather say what they suppose others want to hear. Good and well written! I will come back to your site for sure!

4. rolety wrocław December 9, 2010 at 2:11 am #

Thank you a lot for your great article. I have been looking for such post for a really long time. Not everything is fully easy to understand to me, even though it is definitely interesting and worth reading.

5. repertuar teatrów December 12, 2010 at 5:24 am #

I ought to admit that your post is really interesting. I have spent a lot of my free time reading your content. Thank you a lot!

6. analiza finansowa ściągi December 15, 2010 at 11:56 pm #

Super webpage! I like it :) Greetings from Poland

7. ekonometria ściągi December 17, 2010 at 2:15 am #

Your blog is very interesting. Very good job.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks